Thanks so much for visiting our little place on the web! We hope you enjoyed your visit and we do hope you'll drop by to see us in the near future. Here are a few of the sites around the web that we recommend.
- Texas A&M University, College of Veterinary Medicine
- Toxic Plant Database - Helpful information on plants which are toxic to animals. Includes listing of common and scientific names
- Pets911.com - Because every community has pets in need. for all your pet adoption information. Shelters and rescues, pet adoption locations, spay/neuter information, local events.
- Lake Ray Hubbard Emergency Pet Care Center-The LRH Emergency Pet Care Center is a state-of-the-art facility utilizing the most sophisticated and advanced medical and surgical technology. We are located in Rowlett, Texas, a suburb of Dallas.
- Dog-e-tag- The World's first digital dog tag
- American Veterinary Medical Association-National Professional Organization for Veterinarians
- Radiocat - Centers for the Treatment of Feline Hyperthyroidism (now available at AHR)
- American Animal Hospital Association - an international association of more than 12,000 veterinarians who treat companion animals.
- Pet Behavior Problems.com - designed by veterinary behavior consultants to personally help you with your animal's behavior problems.
- PetDIETS.com - A premier site for pet nutrition advice and homemade diets from veterinary nutritionists.
- Indoor Cat Initiative - Helpful resources for providing your indoor cat with a healthy environment.
- Feline Chronic Renal Failure Information Center - If your cat has been diagnosed with chronic renal failure, we would like to extend our sincere sympathy and express the hope that you will find some helpful information and support in the following pages
- American Kennel Club - Descriptions and photos of all AKC breeds
- Advantage Flea Adulticide - Topical applicant to kill fleas by Bayer
- The Australian Shepherd Club of America - Parent club for this wonderful breed.
- The Bird Cage Page - For pet bird owners. Features easily accesible audio recordings of parrot talk. Live video footage and links to related web sites.
- Cornell Feline Health Center - One of the top veterinary schools in the country. Addresses cat concerns and health problems such as diabetes, feeding your cat or kitten, urinary obstruction, and vaccines and sarcomas.
- RWT's Goldfish information Page - Answers questions such as: How to treat bacterial fin rot; What plants can be put into a goldfish tank; How to determine the sex of your goldfish; and others.
- Turtle Trax - A fun and fact filled site. Cartoons, turtle sounds, and other information and resources.
- National Animal Poison Control Center - Located at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, the National Animal Poison Control Center (NAPPC) is a non-profit service of the University of Illinois. It is the first animal-oriented poison center in the United States.
- Melissa Kaplan's Herp Care Information Collection - Whether you keep herps, are thinking about getting some, or are doing research for a school project, I think you will find many useful and interesting things here.
- The Veterinary Cancer Society - The Veterinary Cancer Society was formed in 1974 by an interested group of veterinary oncologists. It is a non-profit educational organization that is incorporated in the State of Illinois. Our current membership numbers around 600 and includes specialists in medical, surgical, and radiation oncology, internists, pathologists, pharmacologists, and general practitioners from all over the United States and the world.
- The University of Pennsylvania Hip Improvement Program - PennHIP incorporates a new method for evaluating the integrity of the canine hip. It is accurate in puppies as young as 16 weeks of age. It has great potential to lower the frequency of CHD when used as a selection criterion.
- Revolution: Parasite Protection for Cats & Dogs - Revolution® (selamectin) is the safe, simple way to protect you dog or cat. Just a spot of Revolution once a month protects against heartworm, fleas, ear mites and other harmful parasites. Visit our site for parasite information, health and grooming tips, dog and cat screen savers, e-greetings and more.
- Canine Epilepsy Network - a resource for all those concerned with canine epilepsy: owners and breeders of affected dogs, veterinarians, neurologists, and researchers.
- Online Pet Loss Resources - Following are a sampling of University-and-organization-sponsored web sites dedicated to pet loss assistance.
- End of Life Issues
- Ten Most Common Poisonous Plants - from the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals
- Pet Friendly Travel - Find pet friendly hotels and lodging so you can travel with your pet. PetFriendlyTravel.com gives you easy access to pet friendly accommodations, including pet friendly hotels, vacation rentals, motels, inns, bed and breakfasts, resorts and lodges in the US and Canada.
- Bringing Dog Vision into Focus - Eyevet.info
- Buddy Belt - The ultimate harness. Buddy Belts provide both comfort for the pet and better control for the pet parent.
- Vet-Stem - Regenerative Medicine for Degenerative Joint Disease (arthritis) with Stem Cell Therapy.
- Library Cats Map - displays a clickable map of all the world's known library cats.